General info and extras
The yachts will be available for all kind of charters (Bareboat, Skippered, Time charter)
Bases: Athens (Marina Alimos) Pier No8 Check-in: 17:00 p.m.
Corfu (Gouvia Marina) Check-out: 09:00 a.m.
The yacht must return to base the evening before disembarkation by 17:00 the latest.
Payment: 30% of the charter fee (after commission) to confirm booking
Balance: 70% 30 days prior embarkation
PERIOD A: 1/8-22/8
PERIOD B: 20/6-1/8 & 22/8-12/9
PERIOD C: 23/5-20/6 & 12/9-26/9
PERIOD D: 25/4-23/5 & 26/9-3/10
PERIOD E: Before 25/4 & After 3/10
Early Booking: 20% off (till 31/01)
Repeating clients: 5% off
2 weeks: 5% off
3 weeks: 10% off
TOTAL MAXIMUM DISCOUNT: 20% off
Bookings cancelled more than 90 day days prior to embarkation: down payment will be refunded
Bookings cancelled between 90 & 60 days prior to embarkation: 30% of the total charter fee is charged.
Bookings cancelled between 60 & 30 days prior to embarkation: 50% of the total charter fee is charged.
Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to embarkation: 100% of total charter fee is charged.
- 37 ft – 44 ft • 2000 € or non-refundable 300 € + refundable 500 €
- 45 ft – 47 ft • 2500 € or non-refundable 400 € + refundable 600 €
- 48 ft – 50 ft, Catamarans • 2500 € or non-refundable 400 € + refundable 600 €
The non-refundable is applied to cover only one incident at a time of substantial nature.
In case of multiple damages or losses the charterer pays a new non-refundable immediately upon receipt of replacement or repair.
The Security Deposit applies per accident (damage or loss). This means that should an incident occur, in order to be covered against a 2nd incident, the Charterer must leave a new security deposit equal to the initial amount. In any other case, the charter agreement will be terminated.
Panouseris Yacht Charters reserves the right not to accept the non-refundable deposit.
The security deposit will be arranged before embarkation at the base. Payment by credit card, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
Security deposit cost will be at half price on all skippered charters
Included in the Price:
- The yacht and her equipment as per inventory list
- Harbor Fees (first and last night)
- VAT (12%)
Should the relevant VAT rate be increased by law prior to beginning of charter, the client shall be charged the difference in the VAT
- a) 130€/Charter for 3 cabin monohull
- b) 150€/Charter for 4 cabin monohull
- c) 200€/Charter for 5-6 cabin monohull
- d) 180€/Charter for Catamaran
*End cleaning, Fuel for the outboard engine (5 l), Cooking gas (1 full bottle spare & 1 on use), Water in tanks, Linen (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, 1 bath towel per person per week), Harbor fees for the first & last night.
If there is pet on board, then double charge will be applied
- Skipper (Athens) : 150€/day + meals (crew require their own cabin)
- Skipper (Corfu) : 190€/day + meals (crew require their own cabin)
- Hostess : 130€/day + meals (crew require their own cabin)
- Wifi : 50€/week (5GB)
- Early Ckeck-in (13:00): 20 euro/person
- Welcome Pack: 40€/booking
- Provisioning: upon request
- Transfer by taxi or minivan: 25-35€/up to 4 pax or 70-80€/5-10 pax
- One Way Fees : Athens – Ionian or Ionian – Athens 950€, Athens – Lavrion 200€
- Extra Linen Pack : 10€/set (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, and 1 bath towel)
- Outboard engine: 80€/week
- Blister : 200€/week + 500€ security deposit (some yachts may not be able to accommodate a blister)
- SUP Paddle: 120€/week
- Railing net (Safety net): 150€/booking
- All extras payable at base prior embarkation.
- All yachts are delivered with full tanks of fuel, full tank of water, one bottle of cooking gas on duty and one spare.
- The yachts should be redelivered with full tanks of fuel.
- At least one sailing certificate is compulsory to charter bareboat and the original must be presented to the base or local authorities.
- All Boats are fully insured in PANTAENIUS YACHTS INSURANCE.